-
September 17th, 2005, 12:25 AM
#1
Inactive Member
In one week, I'm going to stay in a beach house for a week! And the dolls are going to have a beach party! Yippee! They'll finally get to use the nifty tropical party supplies from AG. :yes:
And I'm hoping and hoping and hoping that Elizabeth, unnamed AGT 23, two Molly's beach chairs and Samantha's umbrella arrive in time for the departure. I should have ordered days ago but forgot that it takes a week to get AG stuff. Has anyone paid attention to how long your order takes? I ordered this morning and need the items by Friday morning. That's only 1 week.
Remember we were planning on having a virtual Tropical Beach Bash and we were all going to do something the same weekend? I never did get around to plan that. [img]frown.gif[/img] Sorry gals. The summer just flew by.
Julia
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks